Wednesday, August 19, 2009



Dear Sharyn, Dear Katie
Now that I am leaving New Zealand, I want to thank you.
Thank you for everything you did for us and all the Gappers! You are a brilliant team; you were always there for us and put all your effort in to helping us whenever we had problems. And man, we had a lot of fun with you guys at the orientation, the BBQ and whenever we met you! You are always happy and you have become like mothers’ to me in this foreign country.
I really had the time of my life so far, and you just made most of that possible! Keep it up, all the Gappers are lucky to have you here. Even though it’s a pity that we can’t see each other before I leave, the BBQ was a great farewell!
So, keep in touch and should you ever come to Germany, you are more than welcome.
I can’t thank you enough for everything!!! I will never forget you!
Lots and lots of Love,
Gesche

No comments:

Post a Comment